Scouts ROC at Home
Unit and Individual Awards from Seneca Waterways Council
Units qualify by completing the following:
- Hold at least one unit activity via Zoom / Teams/ Google hangouts or other social media group chat.
- Post a copy of your online unit activity on your unit Facebook page and/or Council Facebook Page
- Send out weekly (at least two) group email blasts to families in your unit promoting scouting activities at home.
These can be individual activities, council sponsored activities (cub programs, merit badge clases etc), national or international scouting events.
Unit Awards: will be a 3″ x 18″ steamer for you unit flag (provided free by Seneca Waterways Council, BSA – one per unit must be a unit of the Seneca Waterways Council, BSA)
Download Order Form
An individual qualifies for this award by completing the following:
- When a unit qualifies every member of the unit qualifies (just like JTE Award)
- Individuals can also qualify by participating in one social media scouting program and/or complete one rank or badge at home during the stay at home order.
Individual Awards: Commemorative ScoutsROCatHome Patch (available for purchase)
- Family Scouting
- Sea Scouts